Thank you for the inquiry. You can send as much as you would like, just as long as it is within the limit that was calculated when you opened the account. Your limit is the product of your monthly income multiplied by the 12 months in the year. For instance, if you earn R5000 a month your yearly limit is calculated as R5000 x 12 months, which will be R60000. That is the amount you can send for the whole year. If you get a salary increase or you would like to increase the limit, you can email your new proof of income to [email protected] with your passport photo page requesting for a limit update and the limit will be increased.
Articles in this section
- Sending Money to Lesotho
- Does Mukuru operate in Botswana
- Sending money from Zimbabwe to South Africa
- USSD four digit pin reset
- Phone number change
- FICA LITE
- What is my limit to send money?
- Who is Mukuru?
- Documents needed to register - You must bring ONE document from each category