Thank you for your inquiry, you can now send money from Zimbabwe to South Africa using Mukuru. To perform this transaction, you will need to visit a Send money home office in Harare, Mutare, Masvingo or Bulawayo to sign up. Once you have registered you will be able to create orders and pay for them at the branch. Your recipient can then collect at any Inter Africa office in South Africa. Should you require further assistance feel free to let us know.
Articles in this section
- Sending Money to Lesotho
- Does Mukuru operate in Botswana
- Sending money from Zimbabwe to South Africa
- USSD four digit pin reset
- Phone number change
- FICA LITE
- What is my limit to send money?
- Who is Mukuru?
- Documents needed to register - You must bring ONE document from each category