You can receive and send money from Botswana using Mukuru. To send money from Botswana to Zimbabwe kindly visit any mobile agent to open an account. Please note that senders in Botswana are now able to create orders by calling the call centre (+2673980499) and paying for their orders at any BARCLAYS BANK. Alternatively, you can visit any Send Money Home branch in Gaborone or Kasane to create and pay for your order. At the moment Botswana residents can only collect funds sent from South Africa through our platform. Should you wish to open an account, kindly provide your mobile number so that we can direct you to your nearest agent.
Articles in this section
- Sending Money to Lesotho
- Does Mukuru operate in Botswana
- Sending money from Zimbabwe to South Africa
- USSD four digit pin reset
- Phone number change
- FICA LITE
- What is my limit to send money?
- Who is Mukuru?
- Documents needed to register - You must bring ONE document from each category